WordPress eStore Plugin Third Party Integration Admin Functions tutorial shows you how to set up third party integration and the admin functions.
Last Updated: March 18, 2017
Latest News: I have removed the menu and added a footer link to the menu.
Remember: Check all your options before you save them. Run the sandbox settings for further testing before you publish your shopping cart. This plugin has many features to setup.
WordPress eStore Plugin Third Party Integration Admin Functions Steps
Step 1 ) Go to WP eStore -> Settings -> 3rd Party Integration to setup the following.
WishList Integration Settings
WishList Integration Settings (WishList Integration Instructions)
- Enable Wishlist Members Integration
- WishList Members POST URL
- WishList Members Secret Word
Step 2 ) The following image allows you to setup the following.
NextGen Gallery Settings (NexGen Gallery Integration Instructions)
- Product ID to be Used as a Template
Google Analytics Tracking (Analytics E-Commerce Tracking Overview)
- Enable Google Analytics Tracking
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to setup the following.
Memberwing Integration Settings
- PayPal IPN Post URL
POST IPN to a 3rd Party Application
- Instant Payment Notification (IPN) Post URL
WP eStore API Access
- WP eStore API Access Key
- Click on Update button
Step 4 ) Go to WP eStore -> Admin Functions to setup the following.
Generate an Encrypted download link for a Product
- Product ID
- Digital Product Variation Name
- Generate Link
- Download Link
Send Email to Customers
Step 5 ) The following image Send Email to Customers allows you to setup the following.
- From Email Address
- To Email Address
- Email Subject
- Email Body
- Click on Send Email button
Step 6 ) The following image Clean The Encrypted Download Links Table allows you to setup the following.
- Delete All Links Older Than (Number) Hours
- Click on Bulk Delete button
Step 7 ) The following image The Almighty Reset Buttons allows you to setup the following.
- Reset eStore Settings to Default
- Reset All Sales Data
- Reset Products Sales Counter
- Reset Counter Tag Value (Added on version 7.1.3)
- Resync Products and Category Relations Table
- Remove All eStore Database Tables
Step 8 ) The following image Site Diagnostics allows you to view important WordPress setting information.
Important: Your settings will be different from the image below.
Click on the following link Coupons Discounts to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please let me know.