WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings tutorial shows you how to set up the following autoresponder settings, aweber settings, mailchimp settings, getresponse settings and more.
Last Updated: March 18, 2017
Latest News: I have removed the menu and added a footer link to the menu.
Remember: Check all your options before you save them. Run the sandbox settings for further testing before you publish your shopping cart. This plugin has many features to setup.
WordPress eStore Plugin Autoresponder Settings Steps
- Enable AWeber Integration
- Global aWeber List Signup (optional)
- Global aWeber List Name (optional)
- Configure API. 1) Get AWeber Authentication code. 2) Past In Your Authentication Code. 3) Hit the following button Make Connection.
Step 2 ) The following image MailChimp Settings allows you to setup the following.
- Enable MailChimp Integration
- Global MailChimp Integration
- MailChimp List Name
- MailChimp API Key
- Disable Double Opt-In
- Signup Date Field Name (optional)
Step 3 ) The following image GetResponse Settings allows you to setup the following.
- Enable GetResponse Integration
- Global GetResponse Integration
- GetResponse Campaign Name
- GetResponse API Key
Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings
Step 4 ) The following image Generic Autoresponder Integration Settings allows you to set up the following.
- Use Generic Autoresponder Integration
- Enable Global Integration
- Global List/Campaign Email Address
- Click on Update button.
Click on the following link Advanced Addon Settings to continue with the set up.
I will be updating this post from time to time. So keep coming back for more. If you have any questions please let me know.