WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings shows you how to create an Affiliate tracking system and payout service on your website.
Last Updated: August 15, 2018
Latest News: I have added another link to the menu below.
WordPress Affiliate Manager plugin can help you make more money by sharing commission with your affiliates. At the same time, it also helps you get more online status. This will improve your sales substantially and generate more traffic to your website. This makes search engines like Google very happy. This will improve your SEO and Google page ranking.
Simple Membership 2.5.9 Changelog
- Made some CSS specific changes to improve the appearance of the “Edit Creative” interface.
- Made the affiliate register fields translatable in the “Affiliate Registration” tab.
- Made the country names translatable.
- Fixed the “Undefined index” warning notice when saving an email address.
- Fixed an issue where submitting a social security number would cause a formatting error.
Currently Not Supported:
- Lead tracking is not currently supported. Read the following forum post.
- Discount for customers referred by affiliates. Read the following forum post.
What You Need:
WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings
Step 1 ) The following image Affiliates shows you all the tabs available for this plugin.
- My Affiliates
- New Affiliates
- My Creatives
- PayPal Mass Pay
- Click Tracking
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- General Settings
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Create New Affiliate
- Create New Affiliated Links
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
- How Affiliates Link To Your Site Using HTML Snippets
I will be updating this post from time to time, so make sure you keep coming back for the latest.
If you have any questions please let me know.