WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings shows you how to create an Affiliate tracking system and payout service on your website.
Last Updated: April 21, 2018
Latest News: I have added another link to the menu.
WordPress Affiliate Manager plugin can help you make more money by sharing commission with your affiliates. At the same time, it also helps you get more online status. This will improve your sales substantially and generate more traffic to your website. This makes search engines like Google very happy. This will improve your SEO and Google page ranking.
Simple Membership 2.5.3 Changelog
- Updated the Portuguese(Brazil), Italian and German language files
- Made some improvements to the affiliate commission notification email
Currently Not Supported:
- Lead tracking is not currently supported. Read the following forum post.
What You Need:
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- Registration Form Fields
- Create New Affiliate
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings
Step 1 ) The following image Affiliates admin menu lets you select from the following menu tabs.
- My Affiliates
- New Affiliates
- My Creatives
- PayPal Mass Pay
- Click Tracking
Step 2 ) Go to Affiliates -> Settings -> General as illustrated in the following image to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 1
- Minimum Payout Amount
- Cookie Duration (days) = Important read the following documentation about cookies duration.
- Email name
- Email address
- Automatically approve a new affiliate
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 2
- Bounty Type
- Bounty Rate (% of Sale)
- Currency Symbol
- Currency Code
- Do Not Record Zero Amount Commission
Step 4 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 3
- Send Commission Notification
- Enable Impressions
Enable Debug Mode Settings
Step 5 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Enable Debug General Settings
- Enable Debug
- Read the log file wpam-log.txt
- Reset Debug Log file
- Click on Save Settings button when you are finish with your settings.
That is how simple it is to configure the Affiliates Manager general settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.