WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings shows you how to create an Affiliate tracking system and payout service on your website.
Last Updated: June 14, 2018
Latest News: I have updated the documentation.
WordPress Affiliate Manager plugin can help you make more money by sharing commission with your affiliates. At the same time, it also helps you get more online status. This will improve your sales substantially and generate more traffic to your website. This makes search engines like Google very happy. This will improve your SEO and Google page ranking.
Simple Membership 2.5.4 Changelog
- Added support for Chinese language translation. The translation file was submitted by Nicolas Laurent
- Fixed a tab issue in the My Affiliates menu
- Added more email tags in the plugin
Currently Not Supported:
- Lead tracking is not currently supported. Read the following forum post.
- Discount for customers referred by affiliates. Read the following forum post.
What You Need:
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Create New Affiliate
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
WordPress Affiliates Manager Settings
Step 1 ) The following image Affiliates admin menu lets you select from the following menu tabs.
- My Affiliates
- New Affiliates
- My Creatives
- PayPal Mass Pay
- Click Tracking
Step 2 ) Go to Affiliates -> Settings -> General as illustrated in the following image to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 1
- Minimum Payout Amount
- Cookie Duration (days) = Important read the following documentation about cookies duration.
- Email name = The Affiliate Manager sends emails to new affiliates notifying them of their approval status. By default, WordPress sends these messages as: WordPress <wordpress@Mbrsolution.com>. You may choose to override the name & address with something more suitable. These addresses will only affect emails going to affiliates regarding their approval status.
- Email address = The same applies to this field as stated in the field above Email name.
- Automatically approve a new affiliate
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 2
- Bounty Type
- Bounty Rate (% of Sale)
- Currency Symbol
- Currency Code
- Do Not Record Zero Amount Commission
Step 4 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
General Settings Part 3
- Send Commission Notification
- Enable Impressions
Enable Debug Mode Settings
Step 5 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
Enable Debug General Settings
- Enable Debug
- Read the log file wpam-log.txt
- Reset Debug Log file
- Click on Save Settings button when you are finish with your settings.
That is how simple it is to configure the Affiliates Manager general settings.
If you have any questions please let me know.