WordPress Affiliates Manager Pages And Forms Settings shows you how to edit the URL for the pages and the registration form and more.
The following tutorial shows you how edit the default pages created by the plugin when you install it for the first time. Please note that if you decide to create your own customize pages, you need to remember to add the URL in the fields below. It is also very important to add the correct shortcode to the corresponding page.
WordPress Affiliates Manager Tutorials
- Registration Form Fields
- Customize Messaging System
- Pages And Forms Settings
- Create New Affiliate
- How Logged In WP Users Register To Become Affiliates
WordPress Affiliates Manager Pages And Forms Settings
Step 1 ) Go to Affiliates -> Settings -> Pages/Forms to set up the following options.messages.
The default pages are created by the plugin when you first install the plugin. You can choose to create your own pages if you want. If you, make sure you add the new URL in one of the fields below.
Note: Always make sure you add the correct shortcode per page.
- Home Page = The shortcode for this page is
- Registration Page = The shortcode for this page is
- Login Page = The shortcode for this page is
- Terms and Conditions Page = There is no shortcode for this page. This page is created by the plugin by default. You can edit the content to suit your needs.
That is how simple it is for wp users to sign up to become an affiliate in your site.
If you have any questions please let me know.