Last Updated: February 18, 2015
Suffusion Theme Other Graphical Elements Favicon allows you to set up the favicon on your website or blog.
Latest News: I have added a menu structure.
When you create a website or blog you will want to add a favicon. Adding a favicon can be important although some websites don’t have one added. Using Suffusion integrated tools to add a favicon means you don’t have to edit the code yourself or use a plugin.
Other Graphical Elements Tutorials:
- Creating a Suffusion Menu above the Header
- Navigation Bar Below Header
- Post and Page Bylines
- Post Formats
- Byline Configuration
- Featured Content
- Breadcrumbs and Page Navigation
Suffusion Theme Options Other Graphical Elements Favicon Steps
1 ) Go to Appearance -> Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Favicon menu. See image below.
2 ) The following image Favicon allows you to set up the following options.
- Enter the favicon full URL
- Or click on Upload Image button
3 ) The following image shows displays how to search for your favicon in your computer, laptop or external hard drive.
Note: The image below displays the path in the following operating system Windows 7. Your path will be different depending on your operating sysm and location of your image.
That is how simple it is to add a favicon to your website or blog.
Click on the following URL Suffusion Theme Tutorials to learn more about Suffusion.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest post.
Other links you might want to read:
- Before You Publish A Website Revision Update This URL is a check list and a guide to developing website and blogs.
- First Time Blogging Revision Update This URL helps you understand all that you require to run a secured website or blog.