Last Updated: February 18, 2015
Suffusion Theme Graphical Elements Byline Configuration allows you to set up the html after and html before for tags, permalinks and more.
Latest News: I have added a menu structure.
I will be adding more information about setting up the byline configuration to help those who have never set this up in their website or don’t know what it means.
Other Graphical Elements Tutorials:
- Creating a Suffusion Menu above the Header
- Navigation Bar Below Header
- Post and Page Bylines
- Post Formats
- Byline Configuration
- Featured Content
- Breadcrumbs and Page Navigation
Suffusion Theme Graphical Elements Byline Configuration Settings
1 ) Go to Appearance -> Suffusion Options -> Other Graphical Elements -> Byline Configuration to set up the widgets. See image below.
2 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
The following HTML Before and HTML After settings apply to the following Categories, Tags, Permalinks, Edit and Date.
3 ) The following image HTML Before and After allows you to set up the following options.
- Custom Taxonomy
- HTML before taxonomy list
- HTML after taxonomy list
Click on the following URL Suffusion Theme Tutorials to learn more about Suffusion.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this from time to time. So keep coming back for the latest post.
Other links you might want to read:
- Before You Publish A Website Revision Update This URL is a check list and a guide to developing website and blogs.
- First Time Blogging Revision Update This URL helps you understand all that you require to run a secured website or blog.