MailPoet Newsletters Tutorials shows you how to create a standard, advanced and or automated newsletter using templates and more.
Last Updated: March 10, 2017
Latest News: I have updated the changelog.
MailPoet is very simple and easy to set up plugin but a very powerful plugin to have for your Newsletters and more.
What you need:
- MailPoet plugin
This tutorial is based on the following version 2.6.13.
MailPoet Newsletter 2.7.8 changelog
- Fixed sending issues when MailPoet’s sending service is selected
- Fixed sending post notifications when tag filters are used
- Fixed the display of incorrect newsletter title in browser preview
- Fixed PHP notices associated with sending on multisite hosts
- Fixed broken DKIM signing
MailPoet Newsletters Tutorials:
- Settings Basic
- Settings Advanced
- Edit New Form
- Design Settings
MailPoet Newsletters Tutorials Steps
Step 1 ) Go to MailPoet -> Newsletters to view the following menu when you log in as admin in your website. See image below.
Step 2 ) Go to MailPoet -> Newsletters -> All Newsletters, to set up the following options. See image below.
- Create a new email
- Preview, Edit, Duplicate or Delete the current newsletter created
Note: This newsletter is created by default when you first install the plugin.
Step 3 ) The following image First step: main details allows you to set up the following options.
- What type of newsletter is this? = Standard newsletter or Automatic newsletter
- Subject line
- List = You need to select one or more list
- Click on Next step button
Step 4 ) The following image Second step: “Test” allows you to check the newsletter layout and configure the theme. (Note: Test is the name I used for this tutorial newsletter. Your name will be different)
Step 5 ) The following image Step 4: and the footer? allows you to setup the newsletter footer.
Step 6 ) The following image allows you to configure the following options.
Step 7 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Send preview
- Click on Save Changes or click on Next step or you can go back to Step 1
Final step: last details
Step 8 ) The following image Final step: last details allows you to set up the following options.
- Subject line
- List = You need to select one or more list. I selected My first List (1) for this tutorial (Please note your list will be different in your website)
Step 9 ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Reply-to name & email
- Schedule it
- Send a preview
- Click on Send button or save as draft and close or go back to design
Click on the following URL Settings Basic to continue with the next tutorial.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.