MailPoet Newsletters Plugin Subscribers Settings shows you how to add, edit subscribers. It also helps you with importing and exporting users and more.
Last Updated: January 12, 2018
Latest News: I have updated a broken link.
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to add new subscribers to your website. How to create and edit lists. You will also lean how to import and export subscribers to and from your website.
MailPoet Newsletters Plugin Subscribers Settings
Step 1 ) Go to MailPoet -> Settings -> Subscribers to add subscribers, to add lists and more. See image below.
When you first install the plugin you will not have any content added so when you click on Subscribers you will see the following message “Yikes! Couldn’t find any subscribers.”
The following is a list of all the options you can do when you visit subscribers.
Lists and Subscribers
- Add Subscriber
- Add list
- Edit lists
Other Subscribers Options
- Click on Help if you need help setting up these options.
- Click on Search subscribers = This is handy when you have a huge list of subscribers added.
Organize Bulk Filter Actions
- Subscribed on
- Last open
- Last click
Step 2 ) Click on Add Subscriber button on the menu to add new subscribers. See image below.
Step 2-a ) The following image allows you to set up and or enable the following options when adding new subscribers.
- First name
- Last name
- Status = Select from one of the following Subscribed / Unconfirmed / Unsubscribed
- Lists = This will list all the lists you currently have added in your site. In this tutorial My first list is the only list added as an example for you to see.
- Click on Add Subscriber button when you finished setting up the new subscriber.
Step 3 ) Click on Add List button on the menu to add new subscribers. See image below.
Step 3-a ) The following image allows you to set up the following options when adding new lists.
How about a new list?
- Click on Add list button when you finished setting up the new list.
Step 4 ) Click on Edit Lists button on the menu to edit and make changes to any of the lists added to your site. See image below.
Step 4-a ) The following image allows you to carry out the following options. For each list you have the following information displayed.
- Date created
For each list you have created you can carry out the following options.
Note: The WordPress Users list does not allow you to delete the list.
- For My First List you have the following options = Edit, Duplicate, Delete and View subscribers.
- For WordPress Users you have the following option = Edit, Duplicate, Update and View subscribers.
Step 5 ) Click on Import button on the menu to start importing subscribers into your site. See image below.
Step 5-a ) The following image allows you to select and set up the following options.
Note: Make sure the subscribers you are importing have agreed to be added to the list. Or else this is considered to be spamming.
- How do you want to import? = you have two options Copy paste in a text box or Upload a file
- Then paste your list here
- If you have any issues click on Read more on support.mailpoet.com website
- Click on Next step button when you finished setting up the import options.
Step 6 ) Click on Export button on the menu to start exporting your subscribers. See image below.
Step 6-a ) The following image allows you to set up the following options.
- Pick a list (These lists added are purely for this tutorial. You will have different list)
- Format = choose between CSV file and Excel for Windows
- Export confirmed subscribers only
- List of fields to export = you have the following fields to choose from Email, First name, Last name, IP address, Status and Subscription date
- Click on Export button when you finished setting up the export options.
That is how simple it is to add, export and import subscribers to your website.
Click on the following URL Edit New Form to continue with the next tutorial.
I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so keep coming back for the latest. If you have any questions please let me know.
Go Back To MailPoet Tutorial List.