Help Support WordPress Plugins Themes Developers post is about supporting the good WordPress developers. There are many ways we can help and promote the developers as they do a great job by sharing their time while updating their plugins.
Last Updated: May 27, 2016
Latest News: I have updated a broken link.
Click on the following URL wordpress.org to learn more about WordPress.
Help Support WordPress Plugins Themes Developers Steps
In the beginning when I started to use WordPress I will fall into this bad habit where I would just log into my WordPress and update my plugins and Theme. This would make me happy because I knew that any known bug, security vulnerability and other issues would be addressed in this new release. This is great but what about the time the developer or developers spend testing and troubleshooting.
I started to report back to the developers of any issues, or add my reviews and if it was working with the current WordPress version.
What I would like to do with this post is to encourage everyone to participate by supporting the developers of the plugins and themes that you use on your websites and blogs. Below is a checklist I put together to help you.
Support Developers Check List:
- Can I donate an amount once or $1 or $2 every month?
- Have I given a star rating?
- Have I provided a compatibility report?
- Have I provided a review?
- Have I reported any issues in the forum?
- Can I help out in the forum?
- Can I write some simple tutorials?
- Can I publish my own website post to review the plugin or theme?
You might be interested to read some of the information, tutorials, reviews and sites that I have published and contributed to the developers.
WordPress Plugins I Support, I Translate And Some I Manage the Spanish Translation
- WordPress Plugins Compatibility
- CataBlog Tutorials (I provide support and translated the plugin)
- CataBlog Blog
- Fast Secure Contact Form Mike Challis has produced one of the best free contact form plugins on the market (I provide support)
- Suffusion Theme Tutorials
- Backup and Restore WordPress
- WPtouch Plugin Tutorial
- WordPress Support: I help on a regular basis in wordpress.org website. This is my profile link.
- WordPress profile: Here you will find some of the plugins that I recommend and help out in support.
- Tips And Tricks HQ Forum I help out in this forum and I also promote their services and plugins “I am an Affiliated promoter”. They develop and produce some of the best quality plugins on the market.
- Suffusion Aquoid Forum This is the official Suffusion Support Forum, I help out from time to time.
- All In One WP Security And Firewall (I provide support and manage the translation)
- WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart = 100% translated (I provide support and manage the translation)
- WordPress Simple Membership Settings = 100% translated (I provide support and manage the translation)
- Fast Secure Contact Form = 100% translated (I provide support and manage the translation)
- EWWW Image Optimizer = 100% translated (I manage the translation)
- EWWW Image Optimizer Cloud = 100% translated (I manage the translation)
- Simple Download Monitor = 100% translated (I provide support)
- Affiliates Manager = 100% translated (I provide support and manage the translation)
- The SEO Framework = 100% translated (I manage the translation)
- Slideshow = 100% translated (I provide support)
- Anti-Spam by CleanTalk – No Captcha, no comments & registrations spam = 100% translated (I manage the translation)
I hope you find this post encouraging. I will be updating this post from time to time so keep coming back for the latest news.
If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know.