Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion tutorial, shows you how simple it is to add a pricing table using Suffusion theme and a plugin.
Last Updated: June 21, 2017
Latest News: I have updated the changelog.
This tutorial is based on the following table plugin Easy Pricing Tables. This plugin lets you create a Beautiful, Responsive and Highly Converting Pricing Table in Less Than 5 Minutes.
Easy Pricing Tables 2.3.8 Changelog
- Add uninstall feedback survey
- Tested up to WordPress 4.8
What you need:
- Click on the following URL Easy Pricing Tables
- If you like the free version you will definitely love the Pro version, here is the URL Fatcatapps.
Other Pricing Tables:
- The following URL WordPress Tables Plugins will show you a list of other pricing table plugins I recommend for WordPress.
Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion Tutorials:
Add A Pricing Table To Suffusion
Step 1 ) Go to Pricing Tables -> Add New add a new table. See image below.
Step 2 ) Go to Pricing Tables -> Add New -> Content to set up the following options. See image below.
- Enter pricing table name
- Select how many columns you will add
- Click on New Column to add as many columns as you need.
Important: It is recommended that you don’t add more than 4 columns. This will allow the table to shrink for small devices allowing for full responsive capabilities.
Step 3 ) The following image allows you to configure the following options.
- Plan Name
- Plan Features
- Button Text
- Button URL
- Save & Preview
- Deploy (Get Shortcode)
Click on the following URL Design to continue setting up the table plugin.
If you have any questions please let me know. I will be updating this tutorial from time to time so come back for the latest news.