WordPress Simple Membership Plugin shows you how to easily create a membership website and add various membership levels using this plugin.
Last Updated: April 24, 2017
Simple Membership is a very simple and yet a very powerful membership plugin. There are few settings to configure but more features are being added from time to time. There are free and paid add-ons you can use to add more usability and functionality to the plugin.
The developers keep adding more free and paid add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time.
This is an advantage for the user. This plugin will keep on growing as new request are made by users. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all questions in the forum.
The following list of tutorials will guide you, help you set up your membership website in a few very easily steps. It will also provide some troubleshooting tips.
Simple Membership 3.4.7 Changelog
- There is a new feature for applying partial or section protection to posts and pages. This feature is available via a free addon.
- Removed bundled jquery.tools18.min.js, switched to built-in WP jQuery UI.
- Fixed a typo in the manage content protection menu tab.
- Created a free addon for misc shortcodes.
What You Need:
WordPress Simple Membership Tutorials:
- Membership Levels
- Email Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Members Login Page
- Join Us Page
- Hide Adminbar
- MailChimp Integration Setup
- After Login Redirect add-on
- Form Builder
- Custom Message Add-on
- Free Level Setup
- Shortcode List
- Add Members Manually
- Make Site Semi Private
- Data Exporter Addon
- Install Simple Membership Plugin In WordPress Multisites
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.
Note: You might be interested in checking the following URL Simple Membership Plugin Comparison Check With eMember. This will help you determine which plug is best for you.
If you have any questions please let me know.