WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin helps you sell items in your online store and more. This plugin has many add-ons and third party plugins. It integrates with other popular plugins and more.
Last Updated: May 19, 2017
If you want to sell online securely, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WooCommerce is powerful, sleek and an up to date WordPress shopping cart plugin. This plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress site securely.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins in WordPress repository. This plugin is easy to set up when you first install it. Easy to configure with proper instructions. Very powerful shopping cart with tons of options, plugins, add-ons and many themes that are already built for this plugin.
The developers keep adding more add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time. This is an advantage for the user. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all your questions in the forum.
Note: You should take precaution when a major version update is released. You should wait until all the bugs are fixed before updating to the latest version unless it is a security fix.
WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce 3.0.7 Changelog
- Fix – Display of grouped product permalinks + names.
- Fix – Ensure
wc_get_payment_gateway_by_orderhas a valid order ID to avoid errors.
- Fix – Ensure
get_plugin_updatesexists in API.
- Fix – Correctly set rating term after updating product visibility.
- Fix –
is_ip_addressshould be static.
- Fix – Handle clearing for 3, 4, and 5 columns in the product gallery.
- Fix – Some added protection against notices/errors in the assets and variation data-store files.
- Fix – If backorders are enabled, do not make variable products out of stock.
- Fix – Undefined function in
- Fix – Fix ‘base location’ not being returned via the settings API.
- Fix – When re-filling fields on checkout, only change the empty ones to avoid conflicts with gateway plugins and hidden fields.
- Fix – Make calculate tax function clear taxes if taxes are disabled on recalculation.
- Fix – Update all customer session address fields when updating via checkout.
- Fix – Support customer searches < 3 characters long, but with result limiting.
The following list of tutorials will guide you, help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What You Need:
WordPress WooCommerce Plugin Tutorials:
- How To Install WooCommerce Plugin
- Understanding System Status Report
- General Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout Settings
- Accounts Settings
- How To Add WooCommerce Default Pages To Theme Menu
- Install Free Theme Storefront
- Customize Storefront Theme
- How To Add Products
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.