WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin helps you sell items in your online store and more. This plugin has many add-ons and third party plugins. It integrates with other popular plugins and more.
Last Updated: June 25, 2017
If you want to sell online securely, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WooCommerce is powerful, sleek and an up to date WordPress shopping cart plugin. This plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress site securely.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins in WordPress repository. This plugin is easy to set up when you first install it. Easy to configure with proper instructions. Very powerful shopping cart with tons of options, plugins, add-ons and many themes that are already built for this plugin.
The developers keep adding more add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time. This is an advantage for the user. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all your questions in the forum.
Note: You should take precaution when a major version update is released. You should wait until all the bugs are fixed before updating to the latest version unless it is a security fix.
WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
WooCommerce 3.0.9 Changelog
- Fix – Exclude sale products from category checks if coupon is not valid for sale products in coupon class.
- Fix – Fix missing states in state field when selected country differs from checkout data. Required template modification.
- Fix – Updated
woocommerce_email_actionsto send email when order status changes from processing to cancelled.
- Fix – Fix undefined variables in terms and legacy order API endpoints.
- Fix – Correctly update variation outofstock term on save.
- Fix – Add a nonce and confirmation message for logging out via the customer my account page.
- Fix – Allow setting grouped_products via the API.
- Fix – Prevent edge case errors in
- Fix – Remove extra escaping to fix saving of special characters in attribute terms.
- Fix – Stricter shipping method matching in COD to prevent conflicts.
- Fix – Recalculate totals after local pickup selection so taxes are recalculated.
- Fix – Add missing nonce to product sales report.
- Fix – Fix webhook save actions and ping the URL to test only once.
- Fix – Fix issue with CLI IDs which overlap with actual data.
- Fix – Normalise emails in coupons so lower/upper case is ignored.
- Fix – Added background color to
xbutton in product gallery edit box.
- Dev – Renamed
The following list of tutorials will guide you, help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What You Need:
WordPress WooCommerce Plugin Tutorials:
- How To Install WooCommerce Plugin
- Understanding System Status Report
- General Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout Settings
- Accounts Settings
- How To Add WooCommerce Default Pages To Theme Menu
- Install Free Theme Storefront
- Customize Storefront Theme
- How To Add Products
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.