WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes talks about a very powerful directory theme. You will also find a list of tutorials to help you get started.
Last Updated: December 14, 2017
Vantage theme is a very powerful business directory theme for WordPress. It has many features that can help you get started with your online listing business. There are many online listing businesses nowadays. That is why you need a powerful and customizable theme that can do the job for you.
This page shows you a list of tutorials and information about Vantage theme. These tutorials will help you get started, manage and customize the theme for your site. They are written for beginners and advance users.
Note: The information and list of tutorials will slowly grow.
WordPress Vantage Theme Developed By AppThemes
Vantage theme changelog Version 4.1.3 (Released on November 16, 2017). To learn more about vantage version history click on the following URL vantage version history.
- URL field type display non-clickable value. Now it automatically converts URLs to a links
- Triplicate emails are sent after listing
- If “Charge for Items” OFF the listings created will be displayed as a “Featured” listing.
- Do not display HTML Editor tab when TinyMCE is selected for Editor field type.
- Category Surcharge feature now is optional. So Category can be changed after publishing and then editing the listing if the option is disabled. Option can be enabled/disabled on Vantage -> Settings -> Listing page
What You Need
- Vantage AppTheme (Affiliated link)
- AppTheme Updater plugin (The link will be provided to you once you install the theme.)
Vantage Theme Tutorials
- How To Install Vantage Theme
- Admin Sidebar Settings
- Widgets Settings
- Menu Layout
- Footer Area
- Customize Login Page
- Customize Logo
- Payment Settings
- Manage Listings
If you have any questions please send me an email via my contact form.