WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin helps you sell items in your online store and more. This plugin has many add-ons and third party plugins. It integrates with other popular plugins and more.
Last Updated: December 14, 2017
If you want to sell online securely, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WooCommerce is powerful, sleek and an up to date WordPress shopping cart plugin. This plugin allows you to sell any type of digital products and services from your WordPress site securely.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular shopping cart plugins in WordPress repository. This plugin is easy to set up when you first install it. Easy to configure with proper instructions. Very powerful shopping cart with tons of options, plugins, add-ons and many themes that are already built for this plugin.
The developers keep adding more add-ons as request are being made by users from time to time. This is an advantage for the user. It also has a great support staff constantly answering all your questions in the forum.
Note: You should take precaution when a major version update is released. You should wait until all the bugs are fixed before updating to the latest version unless it is a security fix.
WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
Latest version WooCommerce 3.2.6 changelog
- Fix – CSV Importer – Fix ID mapping to existing IDs.
- Fix – CSV Importer – Unslash header fields to avoid extra slashes.
- Fix – CSV Importer – Allow import and export of draft products.
- Fix – CSV Importer – Get global attribute ID only when is a global attribute.
- Fix – Remove URL fragment when appending geolocation hash.
- Fix – Additional cart rounding fixes so rounding before subtotal works again. Added more unit tests.
- Fix – Add BOM to exported report CSVs.
- Fix – is_visible should ensure product is is not trashed before returning true.
- Fix – Return packages with no rates back to the cart so the shipping calculator is displayed even when the current country is not shippable.
- Fix – Merge session and persistent carts when both exists after login.
- Fix – Remove “wc_error” query string after login.
- Fix – Allow woocommerce_form_field() have ‘custom_attributes’ equal 0.
- Fix – Bulk actions in status logs table.
- Fix – Exclude add-to-cart from pagination links.
- Fix – Updated $GLOBALS[‘post’] data in products shortcode to prevent theme conflicts.
- Fix – Only remove base taxes in cart totals class if item is taxable.
- Fix – REST API – Fixed date format in reports schema.
- Fix – REST API – Updated product categories image schema.
- Fix – REST API – UUse KSES for purchase_note like in admin.
- Fix – REST API – Filter passed images before processing so they can be unset via querystring.
- Tweak – Use protected instead of private methods to allow easy override in session handler.
- Tweak – wc_lostpassword_url should not be used before init – added warning.
- Localization – Update Japanese prefectures to include prefecture type.
You can check all changelog versions from the following URL woocommerce master CHANGELOG.
The following list of tutorials will guide you, help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more.
What You Need:
WordPress WooCommerce Plugin Tutorials:
- How To Install WooCommerce Plugin
- Understanding System Status Report
- General Settings
- Product Settings
- Checkout Settings
- Accounts Settings
- How To Add WooCommerce Default Pages To Theme Menu
- Install Free Theme Storefront
- Customize Storefront Theme
- How To Add Products
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.