WordPress tutorials contains a list of simple to advance tutorials for novice and advance users wishing to learn new skills and help you develop your own WordPress website or blog.
Last Updated: April 13, 2017
Latest News: I have changed some links.
Most people around the world know about WordPress. It is one of the preferred CMS platform to develop website and blogs. It is so great and popular that even Google Search Engine loves WordPress. In this page you will find a lot of information, tutorials, installation instructions, troubleshooting tips and more.
I update this page regularly to make sure it is up to date with information about WordPress.
- Create your first blog = This post is all about blogging using WordPress and it is very similar to the following post Before You Publish a Website Revision update about publishing a website.
Comparing Plugins Check List
- Simple Membership Plugin Comparison Check With eMember. This will help you determine which plug is best for you.
- WP Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Comparison Check With eStore Plugin talks about the difference between both Shopping Cart plugins.
Convert To WordPress
This section covers many tutorials about different plugins. All the plugins in this section are plugins that are currently used in projects and or have been used in previous projects. I also help troubleshoot some of these plugins in the forum and also translate some plugins into Spanish.
- How To Add Google Adsense To WordPress = This tutorial will show you how to add Google Adsense using the following plugin WP Simple Adsense Insertion.
- WordPress Easy HTTPS Redirect Plugin = shows you how to set up and configure your site for HTTPS security using this plugin.
- WordPress iTheme Security Tutorial
- Google Authenticator Security WordPress
- All In One WP Security And Firewall
- WordPress Total Security Plugin
- WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin
- eStore (Commercial Plugin)
- WP Photo Seller (Commercial Plugin)
- WP PDF Stamper (Commercial Plugin)
- PayPal Donations Plugin talks about a very simple but powerful PayPal donate plugin by Tips And Tricks HQ.
- WP Easy PayPal Payment Accept Plugin Another great and simple payment or donation plugin by Tips And Tricks HQ.
- WordPress WooCommerce eCommerce Plugin
Slideshow And Lightbox:
- WordPress Photonic Gallery Plugin shows you how to configure the plugin, change the settings and add custom non bundle ligthbox libraries options to your website. Allows you to add galleries and or images from the following media services Flickr, Picasa, SmugMug, 500px, Zenfolio & Instagram photos.
- WordPress Slideshow Plugin General Settings will show you how easy it is to set up a slideshow with this very simple plugin.
- WP Lightbox (Commercial Plugin)
- WP Video Lightbox post shows you how to set up this plugin to display YouTube videos, Vimeo videos using a lightbox display and more.
- Simple Photo Gallery shows you how to set up a photo gallery on your website.
- Add a Pricing Table This post will shows you how to add a pricing table using Suffusion theme and Easy Pricing Tables.
Who’s Online Map:
- WordPress Visitors Map And Who Is Online tutorial will show you how to display a counter and or a map of all the visitors to your website or blog.
- Publish WordPress Posts To Facebook
- Social Media Share Buttons Google Twitter Facebook post will show you how to display the social media Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter in pages, post and more.
Support WordPress Developers
This section talks about Themes. Currently the theme that I am currently using in most of my projects is Suffusion. In the future you will find more information about other themes. The default WordPress themes are Twenty Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen and Seventeen.
In this section you will find information about common errors and some solutions to fix the errors. You will also find articles that will point you in the right direction for more solutions.
Install WordPress Locally:
- Install WordPress locally using Xampp
- Test your WordPress site locally
Media, and Other Settings:
- How To Password Protect WordPress Pages Without A Plugin
- WordPress Two Factor Authentication Core Files
This list will grow and it will be updated from time to time. You are always welcome to come back to check any updates. If you have a request for a tutorial or for instructions please send me an e-mail.