WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin helps you sell products by adding a shopping cart button using shortcodes and more.
Last Updated: May 29, 2017
Latest News: Updated the changelog.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart allows you to sell products and services directly from your own WordPress site.
If you want to sell online, then look no further. This is the plugin for you. WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart is simple, easy to set up and is up to date with the current WordPress version.
The developers keep updating and maintaining this plugin. There is great support staff constantly answering all of your questions. This is an advantage for the user.
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Plugin
WooCommerce 4.3.4 Changelog
- All the paypal supported currency codes are shown as a dropdown option in the plugin settings.
- Currency code value in the settings is automatically converted to uppercase string if the user mistakenly enters a lowercase string.
Also in version 3.9.3 a few more functions were added which gives you more output control.
- Added a new function for getting the total cart item quantity (wpspc_get_total_cart_qty).
- Added a new function to get the sub total amount of the cart (wpspc_get_total_cart_sub_total).
Important: This is not a full featured e-commerce plugin. It is only meant for small shops and individual selling of items in your website or blog. This plugin is the younger brother to eStore plugin.
The following list of tutorials will guide you, help you set up your online store. There is also a troubleshooting link with solutions, fixes, tips and more (Coming Soon).
WordPress Simple PayPal Shopping Cart Tutorials:
- Extra Settings
- Email Settings
- PayPal Language Encoding
- Create A Simple PayPal Shopping Cart
- PayPal Redirect URL
- Discount Coupon
- Customize Checkout Buttons
List of important Links from the Plugin’s Author website www.tipsandtricks-hq that might help you to implement more features to this already simple and great plugin.
I will be adding more information and more tutorials in the future. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep coming back for the latest.